Exhibit in the 2013 Farwest Trade Show
August 22-24, 2013
The Farwest Trade Show...
- Attracts garden centers, growers and landscape professionals (nearly 6,000 walked the show floor in 2012).
- Dynamic show features, including the New Varieties Showcase and New Products Showcase attract target audience to view displays unique to the industry.
- More than 40 hours of high-quality continuing education and exclusive behind the scene tours at some of Oregon’s top growing facilities continually draw attendees from all over the country.
The Farwest Trade Show is one of the best values in the industry and provides many ways to enhance your company image. All revenue realized by the show is reinvested into the industry through research, education, marketing support and advocacy.
As an exhibitor, your company receives:
- Cost effective booth spaces
- Easy-on-you show hours (noon-6 p.m. Thurs and Fri; noon-4 p.m. Sat)
- One 8-foot-high draped back wall, two 3-foot-high draped side rails
- Booth ID sign with company name and booth number
- Four exhibitor badges per 10x10 space (limit 12 total) - Additional exhibitors badges are $5 ea.
- Ten FREE expo passes to give to your customers
- Exhibitor listing on www.farwestshow.com and in Digger: Farwest Show Edition
- Easy move-in and out process, including FREE forklift service to all privately owned vehicles
- Exceptional service from show decorator, OAN Staff and industry volunteers
Save with OAN Member Prices
- Inline 10x10 booths—$930 ($1,195 for non-members)
- Premium 10x10 corner spaces—$980 ($1,245 for non-members)
- Island 20x20 space—$3,920 ($4,980 for non-members)
- Production Equipment Island 20x20 space—$1,960 ($2,490 for non-members)
- Island 20x40 space—$7,840 ($9,960 for non-members)
In order to ensure a positive experience for all exhibitors, there are specific limitations regarding the set up of your booth. So that you do not block your neighbor, view the booth design rules.
For More Information:
- View the current floor plan and choose your booth.
- Interested in becoming an OAN Member? Click here for more details.
- New Varieties Showcase
For more information on being a part of this popular feature, click here.
- New Products Showcase
Promote non-plant material new to the 2013-2014 market. For more information, click here.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
For information on opportunities to provide the best possible exposure for your company, click here.